Alkaline Water Healthcare Solutions
Water filters that provide the best filtered drinking water while promoting an alkaline diet
Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine,
Dept of Pathology Tumor Biology Course,
Associate Professor Rei Takahashi Kyoto University School of Medicine,
Professor Emeritus & Fukui Prefectural University Dept of Nursing and Welfare,
Dean Yoshinori Itokawa
Alkaline Ionized water helps promote osteogenesis
Metabolic disorder of calcium is considered to be one of the causes of osteoporosis that has an increasing number of cases these days. Therefore we conducted a series of tests by feeding rats with different amounts of calcium and gave them tap water, calcium lactate solution and alkaline ionized water at leisure. According to examination of their bone and blood composition, osteogenesis rate was found in the ascending order of tap water, calcium lactate solution, and alkaline ionized water.
Especially under the condition of low calcium levels in the feed, alkaline ionized water was considered to have great effects on improved osteogenesis.
- Extracellular pH regulates bone cell function
- Mineral water as a source of dietary calcium: acute effects on parathyroid function and bone resorption in young men.
- Effects of mineral composition of drinking water on risk for stone formation and bone metabolism in idiopathic calcium nephrolithiasis.
- The effect of the alkali load of mineral water on bone metabolism: interventional studies.
- Study of Physiological Efficiency of Alkaline Electrolyzed Water.